Challenge for the STEM IC Global On-Line Finals
Imagine you are a part of the NOKIA Research & Development (R&D) team. Your task is to improve the latest generation of smartphones, your target audience is young people aged 18-25 years old. What types of features and applications would retain this target audience (make them loyal customers to repurchase)?
By June 16, 2017 each competing team should submit on-line:
MS PowerPoint presentation with the solution of your challenge (or any other type of graphic presentation tools (e.g. Prezi).
When preparing your presentation please take in consideration that :
- you will have only 3 minutes to present the solution to the jury
- your audience’s only interaction will be via their computer screen and speakers – so you should adapt your graphic presentation and your performance to an online audience
- the first slide of your presentation should contain the name of your challenge, your country and your team contact info .
- the concept paper must be submitted in MS Word or PDF format and should not exceed 3 pages
- click on the icon on the right to download the template of the concept paper
2 min video pitch
- a short video presentation of your solution/team/people in a format of an elevator pitch.
- length of the video should not exceed two minutes. Format: MP4, quicktime or avi .
- all the videos will be uploaded to the section TEAM SUBMISSIONS at the day of the Global On-Line Finals. It is not possible to show the videos during the presentations, so each team and jury will review the videos off-line